Nowadays,
with the revolution of technology, the way of how people buy
products has changed a lot. Many people prefer shopping online,
because it is much more easier. However, other people claim that the
method of buying online is worse.
Which one is better? In my opinion, it
is better to buy things online.
I
realise that many people prefer going to shops, but I would like to
begin by saying that buy things online has its advantages. For
instance, your order could be ordered from your house and you do not
have to move to any place. Also, it would be delivered to your house.
In addition, you do not have to worry about the time, you can do it
at any hour. While it is true that it could be dangerous, I have to
say that all pages protect your personal and your credit card
information, so that is not a problem.
Although
I can see some good points of go to the shop, in my opinion shopping
online has more benefits, because it allows you to do the same thing
in an easier and more comfortable way.
It seems you've done it in a rush.
ResponderEliminarDouble comparison: much more easier
Gerund: buying things online
Redundance: your order could be ordered
Tenses: and you would not have to
I can see some good points in going ... 8